Have you noticed wallpaper popularity is on the up-and-up? I know people whom I consider to be fantastic decorators embracing the trend, and that’s really all the encouragement I need. I’d like to entertain the idea of wallpaper in our downstairs bathroom. It needs a bit of color, and I think wallpaper is a rather great idea to get the job done in a big and bold way.
Besides there are so many interesting patterns at reasonable prices (and not so reasonable prices). And it’s OK to use self-adhesive or the real deal. You can just do half a wall or just one wall. Really there’s no reason not to try it. Look at the ways, it brightens up these bathrooms!
Looking to do some wallpapering yourself? Browse through these resources:
- Design Sponge did a best of wallpaper post.
- Apartment Therapy’s 5 resources for temporary wallpaper.
- Just in case you have to remove wallpaper first.
- Lots of great inspiration on this site.
- Even more inspiration (as in 100 snazzy wallpaper trends).
- Tips for hanging for you DIYers.
- Also, Design Sponge has top 50 resources for wallpaper.